I started building websites with Yahoo! Geocities almost 18 years ago and gradually taught myself the relationship between design and the underlying code. Since then, I've attended Loomis Chaffee in Connecticut and studied integrated design and photography at Parsons the New School for Design in New York. I've always been independently driven by my creative projects and I love continuing to learn and create on the internet.
You can often find me behind my camera, catching some of life's moments with my friends (or my cats Ellie & Marley) on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
I'm on most social sites and services as @trampish but you can always just send me an email.
AWARDS & CREDITS
- Make Magic 2015 Award: Customer Engagement
Macy's Inc. Marketing, March 2016
Awarded for designing the 2015 Macy's All-School A Cappella Challenge sitelet. The three winning schools were awarded $25,000 each.
- Make Magic 2013 Award: Teamwork
Macy's Inc. Marketing, March 2014
Awarded for participating in the 2013 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade social media command center.
- Oneiric Parsons Photo Feast Award & Exhibition, Spring 2009 for "Burn"
- Photography in New York Magazine - "Loren Cronk: Denim Done Right" (August, 2010)
- Photography on Vogue.com - "Green Forces: Bodkin and Monique Péan" (September, 2010)
- Photography on Style.com - "Jean-Shop Like The Kings Of Leon Do" (July, 2010)